Thursday, November 11, 2010

Alone

early in the morning, he's gone to Penang for outstation. most probably in 2 3 days, he'll be back. have a safe journey, my love!

as usual when he has to work away from home, i feel alone. it isn't as lonely as some of you might think but i'm kinda used to it... my daily activities are just the same. as usual nothing new unless i feel bored or a little creative. :P

When I'm alone, I can sleep crossways in bed without an argument. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
isn't that true? :D

Spend some time alone every day. - Dalai Lama

i always do that. :)

well, going back to my daily routines. i mean activities. take care! ;)

2 comments:

  1. rasa macam nak terbang ke tempat akak sekarang..huhuh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalo akak boleh terbang, dah lama terbang ke Sabah jumpa Atie. :D rindu sgt! hopefully next year kita jumpa. Insya-Allah! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you! please come again! :)