Monday, August 18, 2014

My First Sunken City's Dive


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم & السلام عليكم
hello visitors; family, friends & strangers!
welcome to atnur's world!



11:33 am - Sunken City
Having run out of Oxygen Canisters, I returned to the Sunken City to stock up on more after traveling 31,360 meters.

During this dive, I visited 2 Shallow Shoals, 2 Schools of Mice, 1 Coral Reef, 4 Mermouse Dens, 6 Sea Floors, 3 Pearl Patches, 2 Carnivore Coves, 5 Shipwrecks, 4 Coral Gardens, 15 Coral Castles, 21 Murky Depths, 10 Lost Ruins, 9 Monster Trenches, 13 Haunted Shipwrecks, 5 Sunken Treasures, 2 Deep Oxygen Streams and 1 Magma Flow.

My setup :-  Chrome Phantasmic Oasis Trap, Rift Base, SUPER|brie+, Super Power Charm

I gained 412 Sand Dolars from my first dive. Time to farm that Oxigen Canisters again & be ready for my second dive...

3 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog !! your writing skills is very good and unique...

    ________
    Qurani Islamic Dua for Love Marriage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

thank you! please come again! :)