Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Favourite Facebook Status Of The Day

Belajarlah BERSYUKUR walau KEKURANGAN, Belajarlah IKHLAS walau TAK RELA, Belajarlah TAAT walau BERAT, Belajarlah MEMAHAMI walau TAK SEHATI, Belajarlah SETIA walau BANYAK GODAAN, Belajarlah MEMBERI walau TAK SEBERAPA, Belajarlah MENGASIHI walau kau DISAKITI, Belajarlah TENANG walau kau sedang GELISAH, Belajarlah PERCAYA walaupun SUSAH, Percaya bahawa Allah SWT masih sanggup menolongmu :) - Facebook friend

Children in the dark make accidents
But accidents in the dark make children. :D - Facebook friend

Senyumlah andai dirimu dilukai
Senyumlah andai dirimu dilupai
Senyumlah andai dirimu dikhianati
Senyumlah andai dirimu ditindasi
Senyumlah andai dirimu dibebani
Senyumlah andai dirimu disakiti

sesungguhnya SENYUMAN itu menunjukkkan ketabahan diri ^__^
senyumlah di pagi hari ^_^ ♥insyaALLAH...aku akan trus tersenyum..kerana senyum itu sedekah yg paling mudah dilakukan...hmmm - Facebook friend

ɐɥɐɥɐɥɐɥ spuodsǝɹ oɥʍ ǝǝs oʇ ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ ǝq ןןıʍ I ˙snʇɐʇs ɹnoʎ oʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI...ʇsod ı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ʎɐd spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɟo ʎuɐɯ ʍoH - Facebook friend

If you are my friend click the like button and then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways, I CARE! - Facebook friend

just wanted to say although i love reading all the copy & paste statuses from my Facebook friends, i just don't like doing it on my own Facebook account. so instead of posting it on my Facebook profile, i'll just posted it here & share it to those who wanted to read it.

have a great day! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! please come again! :)