Thursday, January 27, 2011

My First Double Run Attempt at Zugzwang's Tower

i went to the ZT on yesterday's morning with a full amp of 160%. caught all my 8 Mystic Pawn with BPT/WBWT/SB+ & changed base with Magma; my all time favourite base. :D

used 1 Checkmate cheese
4:41 pm - Zugzwang's Tower
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 1 lb. 8 oz. Mystic Queen Mouse worth 80,960 points and 13,970 gold.

amp at 101%.

4:56 pm - Zugzwang's Tower
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 12 oz. Mystic King Mouse worth 98,670 points and 8,560 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Mystic Curd and 1 Torn Mystic Page

amp at 91%.

Mystic Queen caught with BPT/Magma/SB+ & Mystic King caught with BPT/Magma/Checkmate

switched to Technic sides. caught all my 8 Technic Pawn with OAT/WBWT/SB+ & changed base with Magma. after several failed attempt to catch the Technic Rook, changed setup to RR/Magma/SB+ & immediately caught 4. changed setting to ZFM/Magma/SB+ for Queen.

Technic sides
12:57 am - Zugzwang's Tower
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 15 oz. Technic Queen Mouse worth 66,240 points and 17,080 gold.

amp at 29%. offline aka went to sleep at 2 am coz i was too sleepy to continue my hunt.

2:13 am - Zugzwang's Tower
I went on a hunt with Mohamad 'Airfan where I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 5 oz. Technic Queen Mouse worth 66,240 points and 17,080 gold.

caught another Technic Queen & Technic Bishop in my sleep. :D

5:00 am - Zugzwang's Tower
Checkmate! I defeated a Technic King Mouse! I was transported to the Seasonal Garden.

5:00 am - Zugzwang's Tower
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 9 oz. Technic King Mouse worth 80,730 points and 10,470 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Technic Cheese Mould and 1 Torn Technic Page

caught the King on trap check.

both Technic Queen & King caught with ZFM/Magma/SB+

conclusion; my first double run attempt was a success! :D i just need 2 more Torn Technic Page & then i'm done with ZT for a while. hehe!

---

acronyms, abbreviations & meanings

ZT = Zugzwang's Tower
BPT = Blackstone Pass Trap
WBWT = Wooden Base with Target
SB+ = SUPER|brie+
OAT = Obvious Ambush Trap
ZFM = Zugzwang's First Move
RR = Rewers Riposte

3 comments:

  1. Hi Visitors,
    This is so special and nice blog. Would like to thanks its author for creating such a nice and useful blog. Well to add few more point would like to suggest one link which I hope will be very useful for the all stock market active traders.

    Share market traders can find live stock market commentary in market hours at http://www.Sharetipsinfo.com , In this commentary section share traders can find hourly Nifty levels which will give them clear idea about market trend.
    Do visit it and trust me it’s worth following it and it’s for free too ?

    Regards
    Saam Patel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Wish I had the magma base =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely. I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read. How to protect wild animlas?

    ReplyDelete

thank you! please come again! :)