Sunday, December 19, 2010

RydahMS Last Day - RIP

Unfortunately, we are being forced to shut down by Nexon Corporation.
All servers will shut down within 24 hours. - RydahMS
that's what i got when i tried to access the homepage. i was trying to vote as usual & the vote page has gone. forum as well. i login to RydahMS, channel 1 is full. so i went to my favourite channel; channel 10 & took my 1 last time memories with my character. i mean taking screenshot of my things for the sake of the memories. :P

i personally think RydahMS has won my heart as another best private server after GosuMS. GosuMS closed not because of Nexon hunt them down like RydahMS or any other private servers but because of seldom server attack from envious players. well, don't really want to talk about the past but i do miss GosuMS & to me GosuMS is still the best private server i've ever played in my entire life...

from all the smegas i've read in RydahMS, some players were still unaware that RydahMS will be closing soon in less than 24 hours. for most who knows, they were all saying goodbyes to their fellow buddies, parties & guildmates. my guild leader has left RydahMS few months back. most of the members are gone as well. most of my buddies never online for ages. i guess i won't be missing much except the fact that i won't be able to get what i was trying to get due to my own laziness. :P


You have 712 reborn(s).
You have 433 vote point(s).
You have 180151 remaining ability point(s).

bye bye RydahMS! bye bye LadyAkane! bye bye my fellow buddies! it's great while it last. :D

p/s :- MS stands for Maple Story. for more information about this MMORPG, i suggest you read the Wiki or go to the official site; MapleStory.

2 comments:

  1. Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

thank you! please come again! :)