Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding; Wan & Diyana

Walimatul Urus Safuan Kamarudin & Diyana Ab. Majid.

congratulations, Wan & Diyana!

i pray & wish happiness for both of you on your wedding day. may you love & hold each other in the worst of times with trust, faith & belief; hoping the best for you on your auspicious wedding. may you live happily ever after! :) ❀◕‿◕❀

Wan with Diyana

me with Diyana

today was Wan & Diyana's wedding day. it was held at Dewan Imam Al-Ghazali, Masjid Abdul Rahman bin Auf from 11 am till 4 pm. me & hubby arrived around 1.45 pm & left around 3 pm. i've finally met Diyana, the one who has captured my bestfriend's heart; Wan. i do hope both of them will lead a happily married life just like me & hubby. may Allah bless all of us! Insya-Allah! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! please come again! :)