Friday, April 15, 2011

Yay, I'm Finally A Countess!

yay! i'm a Countess! :D

2:09 pm - Fiery Warpath
I received the title of Count/Countess!
I can now combine eleven items while crafting.
I can now charge my Tower Amplifier to 175% when hunting in the Seasonal Garden

2:09 pm - Fiery Warpath
I went on a hunt with Nukilan Hati where I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 1 lb. 6 oz. Theurgy Warden Mouse worth 81,000 points and 3,000 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
8 Flameshards and 2 Simple Orbs

woohoo! finally, i'm a Countess! :D

MH to do list :-

1. catch Warmonger Mouse
2. craft Oasis Water Node Trap
3. craft Sphynx Wrath
4. craft Sandstorm MonstroBot
5. hunt whatever i haven't completed :)

---

acronyms, abbreviations & meanings

MH - MouseHunt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! please come again! :)