Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I formed a resolution to never write a word I did not want to write; to think only of my own tastes and ideals, without a thought of those of editors or publishers. - C. S. Forester

I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn't be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year's resolution is not to bark back. - Tucker Carlson

I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends. - Julia Ward Howe

I know. I'm lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have 'til December, right? - Catherine O'Hara

Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. - Dave Beard

I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me. - Anaïs Nin

i still remember those days when teachers told me to write out my new year's resolution in the exercise book & then read it out loud to the whole class. my resolution changes every year. as i become older, i never really thought of my new year's resolution anymore... i was just hoping that i can continue living my life happily with my beloved family & friends. the rest doesn't matter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! please come again! :)