Monday, December 9, 2013

Cloud S13; The Real or Pilot? You Tell Me!


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم & السلام عليكم
hello visitors; family, friends & strangers!
welcome to atnur's world!


he always said "it's not me! i would never kicked you!"

and yet kicking again for the 3rd time today :P

a picture is worth a thousand words

few S11 said this to me, "if he kicked or attacked you again, take screenshot & post on your blog or Facebook." so there, i post it on my blog just so that my beloved S11 friends know i'm not making things up. other players kicking me, stealing my deli & my fish but i never revenged back coz i don't play like they played the game. i play my own game with the intention of having fun, releasing stress & getting to know more friends from around the world. i never like making enemies now & forever. i cannot make others stop hating me or loving me coz that's their own decision; not mine. i'm me & i won't changed no matter what you do to me. i'll leave when i feel like leaving not because of getting threaten or bullied. that's all i wanna say. good luck on trying to control others with your power coz i don't like to control anyone. i just want to be their dearest friends; the 1 they can depends on when they needed someone. i love my Nok family & i love my friends no matter which server or clan they reside in. if you want me to choose between love & hate, i choose love as always. good luck with your hating game, dude whoever you are! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! please come again! :)