Friday, February 15, 2013

Snake Jade Base


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم & السلام عليكم
hello visitors; family, friends & strangers!
welcome to atnur's world!


i've completed my 1st full cruise :D


1:01 am - Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise
I purchased 1 Snake Jade Base for 525,000 gold.

1:00 am - Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise
Congratulations, you've completed a full cruise! Carl has provided you with 300 Cruise Bux to spend in the ship's Shops. There's another cruise departing shortly - now would be a great time to take another trip and rack up even more Cruise Bux!

1:00 am - Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise
In order to celebrate your inaugural cruise, Carl has rewarded you with a fancy Captain's Hat which grants you full access to the ship's Shops!


the stats of the Snake Jade Base :D

i can keep my Magma base now. this new base has better stats! :D


SW/SJB/Firecrackers/SB+ (for the sake of crowning  the Calligraphy)

the new event is pretty simple & straight forward. i use SW/DJB/SB+ all the way & get all my Souvenir as well. i logoff as soon as i bought my Snake Jade Base. too sleepy to even remember about posting it here for my memories. now on my 2nd run to get the new trap for my collection. hehe!

---


acronyms, abbreviations & meanings

SW = Sphynx Wrath
DJB = Dragon Jade Base
SB+ = SUPER|brie+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! please come again! :)