Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Favourite Facebook Status Of The Day

I once had a life... then some idiot came and told me to make a Facebook... - Facebook friend

lol! funny, right? :D i'm laughing whenever i read that! :P

Dear girls, if someone you love hurts you,
cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. - Facebook friend

If two past lovers can remain frenz, either they neva were in love or they still are ... :D - I'm wonder ... - Facebook friend

why is it that friends feel the need to hurt you? - Facebook friend

Because we're human. We make mistakes and sometimes we hurt each other. However, true friends usually say "I'm sorry!". - Facebook friend

TRUE friends won't hurt you *on purpose* and with intent. A TRUE friend would rather hurt themself before hurting you, especially after the year you've just gone through. Life is too short to dance with ugly men, drink crap wine or waste your precious time on people who don't love and respect you. :) - Facebook friend

interesting right? well, have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello :)

    I just stumbled upon your blog and I like what I see. I added you to my subscriptions.

    I would like to help you out by expanding your online presence. I am part of a team of website design creators that work on blogspot templates. We have a promotional going-on right now, if you're interested check us out: http://www.blogmakeover.info/

    Either way, keep up the good work. I will be following along :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you! please come again! :)