Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader; TGV Sunway

yesterday's morning i've met Mary & continue on with what i've been doing weekly. we talked about a lot of things. i'm happy with what i've achieved so far. thank you, Mary! :)

in the afternoon, as soon as my appointment with Mary ends, me & hubby immediately rushed to the Sunway Pyramid. there we met our best friend that we haven't seen since last year. a lot has happened... we had lunch together & shopped a little before went in to the cinema around 4.30 to watch Narnia 3; The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. to me, it was fun & interesting. :D my best friend went home as soon as the movie ends.

When old friends get together, everything else fades to insignificance. - Robert Lynn Asprin

thank you for the memorable time, my dear! till we meet again! :)

me & hubby went for a window shopping & have dinner before going back home. although i still feel tired for the rest of the day (today), it was worth it. i've got to spend time with my loved ones; hubby & beloved friend... thanks for everything! :)

3 comments:

  1. tak mahal upah saya teman, RM0.50sen je :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post!
    I would like to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ria, 50 sen boleh beli apa ye? :D

    Malixi, thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you! please come again! :)