Thursday, September 30, 2010

Easier Said Than Done

it's easier to persuade others to do what they don't want to do & at the same time, it's so difficult for you to do it on your own. it's easier to judge than trying to find out the real problems or figuring out the solutions. it's easier to deny the truth than trying to improve yourself. most of the time, it's easier said than done.

there's no right or wrong, yes or no, good or bad but just want or don't want & do something about it or run... decisions... decisions... i've still not decided which is which...

i want to be a better person. it's for my own good. i know it better than anyone else... i need to make some changes that i've never thought i could. slowly but surely, i'll improve. deep inside, i know i can do it... eventhough most of the time, i don't even have the heart to do it... i don't want to do something just because i've to prove myself to you or anyone else. i want to do it solely coz i want to do it. not being forced to but because i really want to do...

Ya Allah, please let me finished what i've never started... Ya Allah, please give me a lot of patients... Ya Allah, please give me a lot of strenghs... Ya Allah, please forgive me & the people i love... Ya Allah, please bless me... Amin, Amin, Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin...

1 comment:

thank you! please come again! :)