Friday, July 30, 2010

Another Stranger

it has been quite some time since i last login to YM (Yahoo Messenger). just checking if the one i wanted to speak at that moment was online or not. apparently there are still some strangers that i don't even know trying to add me. let me get this straight out if you happen to read this. i do not add random people to my YM. my YM is just to connect with my family & real life friends or closed FB friends i've known for years not for some strangers who don't even bother introducing themselves. so sorry, even if you give yourself an introduction but if i don't even know who you're, i won't add you. i rarely login to YM anyway.

as for Skype, i don't login to Skype anymore. it was on special occasion like i or they needed to talk & we were both don't feel like typing. i don't simply add people because that's also for my real life friends & closed FB friends not for strangers especially those who like to pressure people into buying their products. if i deleted you, that was because i'm very annoyed with your product spammings. don't try to add me anywhere anymore coz i won't accept you. when i say NO i really mean NO!

as for some idiots who don't understand total rejection; pls don't bother trying to add me with your newly created accounts as i've said countless times, i don't add unknown people. I DON'T! I DON'T! I WON'T! stop wasting your time & mine. -_- & even if i know you but if we have past black & darker history; don't try to add me & don't even try to ask me why coz you already know the answer. so yeah, whatever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! please come again! :)